Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:39:02 -0600 (CST)
From: Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx>
To: condor_users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: autoclusterattrs

How do you change the AutoClusterAttrs
I am in a situation where I am using Condor-G matchmaking
but somehow all the AutoClusterAttrs of all the jobs in the
queue are the same, and thus only one job per negotiation cycle
can get matched to any remote resource.
I know it is possible to set the attribute NEGOTIATE_ALL_JOBS_IN_CLUSTER
to get around this.. but I am wondering in general how do we
set the AutoClusterAttrs.. I thought this use to be in
the condor manual but I can't find autoclusterattrs anywhere in
the manual now.

Steve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.