Re: [Condor-users] web services

I believe the Condor Week presentation says you should download

	http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/birdbath/birdbath.jar

which contains all the methods described in the slides.

Best,

matt

On Mar 6, 2007, at 6:22 PM, Olivier Ricou wrote:

Hi,

 I'd like to use condor thru web services as describe in these
two tutorials, http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/birdbath/, however
they seem both to be quite old since the 6.8.4 version of Condor
I have downloaded do not have the Schedd or other Java classes
or methods described. Here is the Java classes I generated from
the WSDL:

Base64DataAndStatus.java          ClassAdStructAttr.java
CondorScheddStub.java        IntAndStatus.java
StringAndStatus.java
ClassAdAttrType.java              CondorSchedd.java
FileInfo.java                RequirementsAndStatus.java
Transaction.java
ClassAdStructAndStatus.java       CondorScheddLocator.java
FileInfoArrayAndStatus.java  Status.java
TransactionAndStatus.java
ClassAdStructArrayAndStatus.java  CondorScheddPortType.java
HashType.java                StatusCode.java
UniverseType.java

If someone has a CondorStatus.java with this version which gives
more or less the same answer than condor_status, I would love to
have the source. If you have other example, I take them too !

TIA,

Olivier.