Re: [Condor-users] Vanilla job crashing segmentation fault due toioctl [Sec=Unclassified]

I posted the submit file previously, but the executable has now been
modified by the author to remove the getlogin() call which has solved
THAT problem.  I'm now having seg faulting on permissions (see post 'Is
there a config var to keep execute directory').
Thanks o c

    Australian Government Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.aad.gov.au/