[Condor-users] Private IP address pools

Hi,

I am a newbie to condor and am trying to flock a condor pool with about 16
nodes. The internal nodes have static IP addresses i.e 192.168.1.* and the
 central manager (with outside access) is a FreeBSD machine. From what I
have read, GCB only works on linux so I am a bit stuck at the moment. Are
there any other tools that can be used to solve this problem - perhaps
routing all traffic through the central manager somehow? I have another
manager up and running on the public network and want to farm jobs off to
the cluster.

Thanks

Christopher

Christopher Parker (BSc. Hons)