[Condor-users] error: globus resource detected down

Hello,

    I am currently having problem with one of my Globus resources that I submit to from my Condor-G resource Broker.
    I machine is registered by class-ad and
I also tried submitting the job to that node directly by mentioning
"globusscheduler=p125.grid.com/jobmanager"

When I look in the log they are claiming :

"Detected Down Globus Resource"
"Detected Down Grid Resource"

Why does this happen..???? i tried installing condor again ...but the same error appears.....

How can i get rid of this error????

Plzzz help

Regards,
Divya