Re: [Condor-users] Windows Vista

On 3/26/07, Ian Chesal <ICHESAL@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It can't be avoided any longer I'm afraid. Anyone got a Condor 6.8.x
startd running successfully on Vista Pro yet? What about executing jobs?
I've got it installed, the daemons are running but the machine isn't
showing up in the collector. Calling 'condor_config -direct localhost'
works -- I get status from the startd. There appears to be something
preventing packets moving from the startd to the collector (to the best
of our knowledge we've stopped any Windows firewall type stuff in Vista
that we have control over).

Out of interest - what does OpSys report for the vista box?

Matt