Re: [Condor-users] multiple schedd + quill

I'll take that as a yes.

Thank you.
Erik

On 5/1/07, Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
You just need one postgresql instance but you will have to configure
the various quills to each have a different QUILL_DB_NAME.  It will
end up being several different databases in the same postgres instance.

Steve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.