Re: [Condor-users] Condor Web Interface

Hi,

This application is basically being designed to help researchers submit their jobs through a web based interface. Condor is being used as the middle ware. Behind the scenes, condor that does all the work.

The features include :

1) Submit Jobs (fine tuned to application needs)
2) View Condor cluster status
3) View Job status
4) View history of condor jobs executed.

2,3 and 4 are built around condor_status, condor_q and condor_history. These are generic and can work for any condor cluster.

I am using Google Web Toolkit for the web application.

-
Askar