Re: [Condor-users] Javadocs for Condor APIs

Esh,

I would recommend using the birdbath.jar library. It contains source you with javadoc comments. The files you mention (...Locator/ PortType) are Apache Axis generated code, and I don't know if Axis will generate meaningful javadoc for them.

A tutorial from Condor Week 2006 is at:

	http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/birdbath/

And you should be able to find the Birdbath library at:

	http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/birdbath/birdbath.jar

Best,

matt