Re: [Condor-users] Commands '10' & '49' + LDAP server

Hi Erik,

Thanks for your reply.
But five minutes ago I had to recognize, that, for unkown reasons, there
is a negotiator as well as a collector daemon running on EVERY client in
my pool, not only on the server. Most probably this is causing the
trouble. I am just about to reconfigure. Who knows how this could have
happened.

Thanks again,
	Ralf