[Condor-users] Condor jobs do not start immediately

Hi,

I have created a small DAG with some condor-jobs and when I submit the DAG to a condor-pool I realize that the jobs get submitted, but not executed immediately although there are a lot of unclaimed machines available. It may take several minutes (even up to an hour) until they get executyed on a node. These jobs also do not require any special machine-configuration and can run on any of the unclaimed nodes.
So why are these jobs not executed immediately? And what to do to force them to start immediately?

Thanks for any helps,
  Alex