Re: [Condor-users] Job Submission in the parallel universe

Hi Ioannis,

I think that in theory you should be able to use Condor-C to do this for you, i.e. any submit node in your pool would delegate submission of parallel universe jobs to the dedicated scheduler. I stand to be corrected by the Wisconsin chaps.

Cheers,
Mark

Ioannis Kampolis wrote:
I would like to raise an issue regarding job submission to the parallel universe. Currently job submission in the parallel univesrse is allowed only from the dedicated scheduler. Is it in the general plans of the developers to allow job submission from other nodes, too, and somehow let a single dedicated scheduler in the pool gather all the jobs and schedule them? It would be very
convenient if this feature was added.