Re: [Condor-users] problems with collector /condor_status

hi, Shay

On 5/16/07, shay ohayon <shay.ohayon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I am experiencing strange behavior with my collector on a windows XP
64 bit pool.
The main problem is that condor thinks that machines are busy, when
they are actually idle. When I enter "condor_status", I get a message
saying the machine is busy. However, when I use "condor_status -direct
<machine>" I get the correct info (not busy). Any ideas what might
cause such behavior?

most probably its either or a combination of update intervals.
please refer to collector's variables in condor 6.8 manual,
section 3.3.17

Best regards,

The behavior is persistent and spans more than 5 minutes (or update interval).

Thanks,

Shay

--
Shay Ohayon,
Israel Institute of Technology (Technion)