[Condor-users] Hawkeye & Flocking

Hi,

I am trying to use hawkeye to send adds from multiple condor pools to a central master. I have 1 submit node that flocks jobs to 2 clusters. I need the submit machine (central master) to store these adds so that I can use them to generate grid statistics. Is there a way to do this? Can I have multiple pool masters send a group of adds to the central master? I don’t want to dedicate a second machine as a view server either, everything must run off one machine. I have tried having the central master of each pool send hawkeye ads to the main central master, however, these machines appear when you run the condor_status command which looks suspect. Is what I am trying to do  possible?

Christopher Parker

Christopher Parker (BSc. Hons)

Department of Computer Science

High Performance Computing Laboratory