[Condor-users] problem accessing files on samba

Dear all,

I am using Condor 6.8.4 and a pool of Windows 2003 servers. The
executable that I submit needs to load files from a Samba network
drive. I followed all the instructions for network file access (
run_as_owner, cred server etc). Everything seemed to run fine until I
looked at the log files and saw that sometimes the executable cannot
load remote files. This seems to happen randomly. The executable
processes a bunch of remote files normally and then it cannot load
another bunch and so on. Moreover, sometimes, I can no longer login to
some of the servers after submitting the jobs, for a couple of minutes
or so. Could this be a Condor configuration or a Windows security
issue (blocking my account after a threshold number of logins in a
period of time)?

Thanks for help,

Matei