Re: [Condor-users] Requirements not respected

You can configure the SMP machine so that it appears a single resource to Condor

See http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8/3_12Setting_Up.html#sec:Configuring-SMP

The problem is that this is a 'permanent' change. I would like to do it on a per job basis.

That is, I would like an SMP machine to appear as a single resource for a 'SMP' aware software, but as, say, 4 cpus, for single-threaded software.

Andrew