[Condor-users] 6.9.2 startup error

After fixing the missing config file entries issue I managed to get
6.9.2 up and running but things only went
straight until I submitted some jobs. The jobs stay idle and I get lines
like this in the scheduler's log:
(pid:4980) DaemonCore: PERMISSION DENIED to unknown user from host
<192.168.0.90:3544> for command 493 (NEGOTIATE_WITH_SIGATTRS)
(In every line there is a a different port number.)

Now the dns works ok, I can get both the IP and the name using nslookup.
What might cause this problem with 6.9.2?

Cheers,
Szabolcs