From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam Chrystie
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:50
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Can Condor self update it's binaries on Windows?

Hi all,

Has anyone tried to make a condor job which attempts to update the condor binaries via condor?

Any issues?

I'll be using Windows XP. I plan to make a condor job which just copies over the existing binaries
that are actively running.

http://www.climatecrisis.net/takeaction/whatyoucando/
Adam Chrystie
adamc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Infrastructure / Pipeline Supervisor on "Terra"