[Condor-users] Condor C++ Web Services

Am running into what is likely a problem with naivety rather than
Condor but here is my question:

Am trying to learn how to operate Condor as a web service from C++.

Used Systinet Server for C++ to convert wsdl to C++. (See
http://www.systinet.com/products/ssc/overview, free for development
and test.) We chose this tool because it is so well documented and
generates generic code that is not specific to a particular vendor.
We have used this tool successfully on a simpler interface.

Looking at the tutorial given at Condor World 2006,
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/presentations/farrellee_t
annenba_APIs.ppt, Slide 23, I get the impression that wsdl files
should first be translated to C++. The resulting files should then be
compiled. Have completed these two steps successfully.

The problem comes during the link step. What happens is numerous
duplicate class definitions when a project is built that contains all
cpp files. Is that the expectation, that all cpp files should be
included in the same build? If not, how does one tell what files the
project should contain?

Many thanks for your guidance and patience.