Re: [Condor-users] problem with dagman

Hello Kent,

The problem is that I want to submit a DAGMan job, so I have made a dag
file like this
rem Filename: gam.dag
JOB  job1  submit1.R

with this for submit1.R
Universe = Vanilla
Executable = C:\condor\RDag\lance.bat
Log = condor_log
Output = condor_output
Error = condor_error
TRANSFER_FILES = ALWAYS
getenv = true

InitialDir = C:\condor\RDag\out1
Arguments = gam.script1.R
Transfer_Input_files = gam.script1.R
Queue
and when I run this :condor_submit_dag.exe gam.dag in cmd line I have
this error
ERROR: can't find condor_dagman.exe in PATH, aborting.

so I have think I must start condor_dagman
And don't see what I can made to solve this problem

Thank you
Sophie

>>> "R. Kent Wenger" <wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx> 29/05/2007 17:47 >>>
On Tue, 29 May 2007, Sophie Prieur wrote:

> I have a problem with DAGMan, when I run condor_dagman.exe I have
this
> message :
> ERROR "No 'DAGMAN_LOG' parameter specified." at line 119 in file
> ..\src\condor_util_lib\dprintf_config.c
> And when I search for the file dprintf_config.c, I can't find this
> file.
> So I cant' submit a job with dagman, as I have this message:
> condor_submit_dag.exe gam.dag
> ERROR: can't find condor_dagman.exe in PATH, aborting.

Hmm.  You should have a condor_dagman.exe in the same directory that
condor_submit_dag.exe is in.  Is that not the case?  When you get the
error message from DAGMan, what condor_dagman.exe are you running?

Kent Wenger
Condor Team

Please note that the views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Macaulay
Institute. This email and any attachments are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read,
copy, disclose or rely on any information contained in this e-mail, and
we would ask you to contact the sender immediately and delete the email
from your system. Thank you.
Macaulay Institute and Associated Companies, Macaulay Drive,
Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen, AB15 8QH.