From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Hemant Tanwar
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:10 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Condor Call back mechanism

Hi,
I have a question on Condor Call back mechanism.
When it finishes a job, it can send email  that  the job is done. But is it possible to take some other action like "executing a shell script" or putting a message in MQ.
Basically we like to do some thing other than just getting email when the job is complete by Condor.
Is there any way to achieve this ?
Thanks,
Hemant

Palate Teasers: Straight from Master Chef! Sanjeev Kapoor