[Condor-users] Cluster job log inside a Dag

Hi all,

I use condor to submit a cluster job, so I specify :

output = openWP_mesh2d.$(Process).output
error = openWP_mesh2d.$(Process).error
log = openWP_mesh2d.$(Process).log

It works ok if I submit this job alone, but it is actually a part of a
workflow. If this job is called from a dag I get

 > condor_submit_dag dag
5/31 15:33:55 MultiLogFiles: macros not allowed in log file name in DAG
node submit files
5/31 15:33:55 MultiLogFiles: No 'log =' value found in submit file
openWP_mesh2d.cmd for node openWP_mesh2d
ERROR: Failed to locate Condor job log files: No 'log =' value found in
submit file openWP_mesh2d.cmd for node openWP_mesh2d
Aborting -- try again with the -AllowLogError flag if you *really* think
this shouldn't be a fatal error

How can I get log for individual jobs ? I have to time their execution
(and the time can vary greatly from one another) and if I define one job
description file for each job, which I actually did earlier, the
matching delay is awful.

Does someone have a solution for this problem ?

Thanks in advance

--
Matthieu Cargnelli
EADS France