[Condor-users] dagman error

I am trying to run the sample dagman file. I used the make file and everything seemed to work. But then I submit: ./condor_submit_dag /home/condor/Desktop/dagman/diamond.dag

I keep getting: ERROR: can't find condor_dagman in PATH, aborting.

I was working through the other example programs and they all worked fine. I tried starting the condor_dagman deamon on its own and I get the error: No 'DAGMAN_LOG' parameter specified." at line 121 in file dprintf_config.c

What do I have to do to get dagman jobs to run?

(I am running condor version 6.8.4)

Thanks,
Paul