[Condor-users] Problem when finish memory

Hi,
i have a problem on my installation of condor. When a Job finish the node memory (physical + swap) it die and this is normal. But when a job die on a node that have finished the memory, the system term a job in the queue (not all the job, but a great number).

I have tried to change the job allocation frequency setting JOB_START_DELAY and JOB_START_COUNT

JOB_START_DELAY = 60
JOB_START_COUNT = 2

I wish that in this way when a node finish the ram the OS have the time to free the memory of killed job.

Someone can helpme?

Thanx

Matteo Angelino
Dipartimento di Informatica