Re: [Condor-users] starting condor

> Does anyone know why I would get the following error when I
> issue the condor_master command?
>
> ERROR:condor_master: error while loading shared libraries:
> libssp.so.0:
>

> I have installed condor on ubuntu linux and i just need to
> prove the concept of MPI grid computing for a class project.
> So far I can't even get condor to run like it says it should
> in the documentation. Please help

I haven't seen this before, are you sure you have the correct download
for
your OS type? Which one did you use? I don't recognise libssp, maybe it
is
for a different OS or Arch type.

A word of warning, try running vanilla jobs before you go to parallel
universe jobs like MPI since that involves a fair bit more setup.

GL

JK