Re: [Condor-users] Condor Java Windows VISTA Problem

Hi Greg,
>From where did you download this updated jar file alone.
Thanks,
Senthil

-----Original Message-----
From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gregory Quinn
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 3:04 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor Java Windows VISTA Problem

Hello,

I was recently made aware that the scimark2 JAR file that was originally
distributed with Condor 6.8.6 on Windows was somehow corrupt - I've since
updated our download area. I'm not sure if this is the problem you are
running into, but it's worth downloading the updated ZIP file to see. I
updated the download last Friday.

Greg