Re: [Condor-users] enforcing job memory limits?

Jonathan D. Proulx wrote:
is the a config setting I need to tweak on the workstations?

I've been running mostly on dedicated (not in the condor sense) server
hardware and recently experimenting with branching out to
workstations, this is the first problem I've encountered but is rather
serious.

On the schedd (not the worker), you can set something like

SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE = (ImageSize > 3000000)

which will remove the job if it hits 3 GB, for example.

- B