[Condor-users] Registering execution hosts

I am running some grid tests where I am timing the execution of
multiple ~6 sec jobs on a 3 node grid and comparing them to serial
execution time. Using some kind of multi task jobs I am actually
getting around 4x speedup which is kind of wierd since I only have 3
nodes. One of the nodes has HyperThreading so I want to test when this
is turned off. This node is the master node.

Now my question is since I had to restart the master node, is there
some command to get the execution hosts to appear in "condor_status"?
Or do I just wait until they show up?

- Atle