[Condor-users] SUSPEND/CONTINUE issues on Windows dual-core machine in 6.9.4

Hi,

I'm testing 6.9.4 with a new slot configuration for dual-core machines running Windows XP. There are 3 slots, one for each CPU with equally divided resources and one for claiming the entire machine. The slots report and claim correctly but when I run 2 single CPU jobs the SUSPEND statement becomes true for an unknown reason (must be related to CPU busy definitions I guess) on both slots after about 20 mins. After another 8 minutes or so the CONTINUE statement evaluates to true and they report as being continued. However, the load average never increases from 0.0 and it seems that the main process remains held even though it is reported as running.

Any ideas?
Thanks,

Alan