Re: [Condor-users] Vanilla jobs not automatically restart

El Wednesday 28 November 2007 12:52:24 Matt Hope escribió:
> On Nov 26, 2007 11:08 AM, José M. Martín <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > sorry for this stupid question, but I have reached its awnser without
> > luck. How can I configure Condor to not automatically restart vanilla
> > jobs? I would want users can decide between restart or kill the jobs
> > after a failure.
>
> define 'failure' in this question

I mean a crash, a hardware failure or an electric cut off.
When Condor is restablish, jobs automatically restart. Standard jobs start
from their last checkpoint but Vanilla jobs restart from the beginning. This
is a problem for me because the files created while jobs was running are
truncated. (I can use the generated data until the failure point, programs
are simulations, they usually never end).

I would like the Vanilla jobs were in held state until users can decide if
restart or remove them from the queue.

Thanks