[Condor-users] condor_shadow timeout when loosing contact with startd (reprise)

Hi,

I was looking around in the mail archives about shadow / starter timeout problems and found the following thread:
[condor-users] condor_shadow timeout when loosing contact with startd
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/pre-2004-June/msg00617.shtml

It looks exactly the problem I get once in a while but the replies in this thread are quite old and I'm not sure if the suggested 6.7.x additions got into condor in the meantime. In a nutshell, is there any control to limit the timeout of the starter->scheduler communication?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Szabolcs