From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of waka jawaka
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:26 PM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] condor gui/web interface

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a web user interface or a GUI for condor. I saw in condor's website a web user interface for download ( http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/tools/ ) made in 2004, but i'm unable to make it work.

If anyone knows of a gui/wui or if anyone was able to make the mentioned wui work, please let me know.

thanks <|8~)

Get away from it all with a great Caribbean vacation. Click now!

ICQ - You get the message, anywhere!
Get it @ http://www.icq.com