Re: [Condor-users] GID process tracking

Hello,

The current behavior is for the initial N active slots to use up the GID
space, as expected. Any jobs that later fail to get allocated a GID
because none are available will actually fail. This behavior was chosen
because (a) it's a misconfiguration and should be reconciled anyways,
and (b) presumably if you want to use GID-based tracking you're serious
about making sure Condor tracks your jobs' processes properly.

Greg Quinn
Condor Team