[Condor-users] Private cluster node flocking

Hi all.

I will start with just a portion of our current setup.  If we can get this
working then the rest falls into place.

Configuration:
I have a ROCKS cluster with condor running on it and a second condor setup
using lab machines.  The cluster has a dual homed public head node and 52
private nodes.  The second setup is all public machines.

What we want minimally is for jobs to flock from the public condor flock to
private nodes inside the cluster.  Short of giving the private nodes public
addresses is there a way to do this?

If we were to get everything we want, there would have one condor headnode
running both the public lab machines and the private cluster nodes.  This
has the added benefit of having condor_view show all the machines instead of
just the public facing ones (makes the beancounters happy)

Ideas/questions?

Thanks
-paul

--