Re: [Condor-users] Private cluster node flocking

So far so good.  Thanks Dan.  I didn't know what to search for to find it.
"Broker" never crossed my mind as a search term  :)

It is recommended that a separate machine is used as your broker agent.
Where is the line drawn where a separate machine is really necessary to get
good performance?  Is there a baseline to how many nodes can sit behind a
broker before it becomes saturated?

Now that I have the framework in place (thanks again Dan), I may end up
building one broker server with N network ports to link into the several
private cluster networks on campus. There is the potential here currently
for around 300 cpus to be routed through this machine with that number
growing monthly.

Good idea/Bad idea?

-paul