Re: [Condor-users] lost updates / network issues?

The two problems are related--if you miss that many updates
then the collector will give up on a resource from time to time
and time out the classad.  This may be a time to turn on
UPDATE_COLLECTOR_WITH_TCP--that will make the updates much
more reliable.  At one point I had this level of updateslost
and changed to tcp and it solved the problem altogether.

Steve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.