Re: [Condor-users] Condor web service

just in case I missed something in my configure file, it's join!

thx

-----Original Message-----
From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Matthew Farrellee
Sent: Mon 10/15/2007 7:00 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor web service

It looks like something is listening on that port. Not sure why you
would get a Connection Refused message, unless you weren't hitting the
right port.

matt

Mariette, Jerome wrote:
> but if I try to access to my schedd location: http://localhost:8181/
> I have:
>

> <SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
> ?
> 	<SOAP-ENV:Body>
> ?
> 	<SOAP-ENV:Fault SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
> <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Client</faultcode>
> <faultstring>HTTP Error: 404 Not Found</faultstring>
> </SOAP-ENV:Fault>
> </SOAP-ENV:Body>
> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
>
> what make me think condor web service is correctly listening, right ??

>>> import java.io.FileNotFoundException;
>>> import java.io.IOException;
>>> import java.net.MalformedURLException;
>>> import java.net.URL;
>>> import java.rmi.RemoteException;
>>>
>>> import javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException;
>>>
>>> import condor.UniverseType;
>>>
>>> import birdbath.Schedd;
>>> import birdbath.Transaction;
>>>

>>> public class CondorTest {
>>>
>>>         public String lunch () {
>>>                 Schedd schedd;
>>>                 try {
>>>                         schedd = new Schedd(new
>>> URL("http://localhost:8181";));
>>>                         Transaction xact = schedd.createTransaction();
>>>                         xact.begin(30);
>>>                         int cluster = xact.createCluster();
>>>                         int job = xact.createJob(cluster);
>>>                         File[] files = { new File("/home/jerome/cp.sub") };
>>>                         xact.submit(cluster, job, "jerome",
>>> UniverseType.VANILLA, "/bin/cp", "cp.sub cp.copy", null, null, files);
>>>                         xact.commit();
>>>                         return ("op");
>>>                 } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
>>>                         // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>>>                         return ("pas op");
>>>                 } catch (ServiceException e) {
>>>                         // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>>>                         return ("pas op");
>>>                 } catch (RemoteException e) {
>>>                         // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>>>                         return ("pas op");
>>>                 } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
>>>                         // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>>>                         return ("pas op");
>>>                 } catch (IOException e) {
>>>                         // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>>>                         return ("pas op");
>>>                 }
>>>
>>>         }
>>>
>>>         public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
>>>                 CondorTest test = new CondorTest();
>>>                 test.lunch();
>>>         }
>>>

>>> }

>>> Client code
>>> import java.util.Iterator;
>>>
>>> import org.apache.axiom.om.OMAbstractFactory;
>>> import org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement;
>>> import org.apache.axiom.om.OMFactory;
>>> import org.apache.axiom.om.OMNamespace;
>>> import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;
>>> import org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference;
>>> import org.apache.axis2.client.Options;