[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] condor 6.8.6 problem
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 22:42:11 +0200
- From: "mohammed shambakey" <shambakey1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] condor 6.8.6 problem
i have two questions:-
- i'm trying to install condor 6.8.6 on fedora core 4, but every
time i write "condor_master", it tells me that it can't run the binary
file of condor_master. although i downloaded the write version for my
fedora and the write architecture (intel). i don't know what's wrong?
- for an earlier version, i tried to change the host manager by
writing the new one in the "condor_config" file for the "condor_host"
attribute, and started condor successfuly, but when i write
"condor_status", it tells me that it can't contact the old host manager.