[Condor-users] condor 6.8.6 problem

hi
i have two questions:-
  1. i'm trying to install condor 6.8.6 on fedora core 4, but every time i write "condor_master", it tells me that it can't run the binary file of condor_master. although i downloaded the write version for my fedora and the write architecture (intel). i don't know what's wrong?
  2. for an earlier version, i tried to change the host manager by writing the new one in the "condor_config" file for the "condor_host" attribute, and started condor successfuly, but when i write "condor_status", it tells me that it can't contact the old host manager.
plz help
thnx