Re: [Condor-users] condor 6.8.6 problem

On both of these you should check your $PATH.  It could be that you
are picking up an old version of condor_master and/or condor_status
that is still using your old condor_config file.

condor_config_val CONDOR_HOST will tell you if your config file
is pointing to the right host too.

Also make sure that if it exists, /etc/condor/condor_config is
pointing to the right place.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.