[Condor-users] Dynamic Custom Resources in Condor

Hi all,

It worries about the management method of a software licenses.
I searched in the archive of this ML, then I found attached e-mail
written at Aug2005.

I want to know the plan still alive? or it has been released yet?
Also I want to know how to use "condor_status  -license" option.

I need your help well pleasing.
Kohei Nomura