Re: [Condor-users] ERROR: the uid specified in CONDOR_IDS environmentvariable

We've had this problem on a number of machines and installations. In
the end we 'hacked' the condor_init script by hard coding the owner of
the files as the Condor user. Since we did this we haven't had any
problems with CONDOR_IDS.

The other thing to try is to make sure that condor_config_val is on
the path, we noticed we sometimes got this error if it wasn't.

Si Hammond
University of Warwick