Re: [Condor-users] Condor PVM examples

>I would like to  know,  do I have to run  condor_pvmd  before running PVM condor example or any PVM file, because if I don't do it the output files stay empty and condor_q doesn't show anything.
>
>I hope to hear from you,

IIRC, Condor should launch the condor_pvmd automatically when needed.  On the submit machine, the pvmd is launched by the shadow, and on the execute machine it is launched by the starter.  Perhaps the ShadowLog or StarterLog on submit and execute machines, respectively, contain a clue as to what it going wrong with your installation?