[Condor-users] Quill error on Win 2K

Hello, everyone.  I'm making progress getting quill set up, hopefully
to manage a decent, centralized reporting capability.

I'm running into a problem, though, with a Win 2K submit node.  When I
submit a job, I get errors like this:

ERROR "ERROR: quill prober expects first classad log entry to be type
107, but sees 105 instead." at line 162 in file
..\src\condor_quill\prober.C

Prior to submission, the job_queue.log file does in fact start with a
107 record, after the submission, it becomes a 105, and *boom*.  The
submitted job never shows up in condor_q or condor_history.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob