From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rosa liarte
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:12 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Introduce arguments

I did it but the program fails.

My executable is (producto.bat):

Executable = C:\Archivos de
programa\MATLAB\R2007a\bin\win32\producto.exe
transfer_input_files =producto.m
arguments =-nosplash -nojvm -nodesktop -nofigurewindows -r producto.m
Universe = vanilla Log = c:\condor\bin\producto.log output =
c:\condor\bin\producto.out error = c:\condor\bin\producto.err getenv =
True; transfer_executable = False should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT transfer_input_files =c:\Program
files\MATLAB\R2007a\bin\win32\producto.m
queue

And my m file (c:\Program files\MATLAB\R2007a\bin\win32\producto.m) is:

function z=producto(x,y)
z=x*y;
end

producto.exe and producto.bat are on the same path

Any idea