[Condor-users] Multi-Threaded Jobs on Condor

Hi All,

We have a small cluster of dual processor nodes. We want to be able to submit jobs which contain a multi-threaded code through Condor.

Ideally, we want the job to claim both processors on the node - if we use slots then the allocate can claim two slots on different nodes.

Is there anyway to specify this in the parallel job submission file so that both 'slots' on the same node are claimed correctly?

Thanks,

Si Hammond
University of Warwick