Re: [Condor-users] Input File Manipultaion

Can you supply more details?

Normally, if you specify which 'input' files to send, Condor will be
transfer them to the directory where the job is being run from, so you
should be able to read them.

If you mean input as in standard input then it gets transfered and
piped into the standard input when the job is run.

Si Hammond
University of Warwick