[Condor-users] Details on COD job

Hi,
I am able to successfully claim a COD resource , upon activation i get  the message:
Successfully sent CA_ACTIVATE_CLAIM to startd at <myipaddress:mycondorport>

Problem is that  my COD application does not seem to run,the error and out files are empty, and when i run condor_q the job is not in the queue at all. The user that submits has permissions on the COD application initial working directory and all it's files. I get no other feedback from Condor and i have no idea what happens to my job. Are there any examples out there on COD, the manual has none, and my search come across none.

Thanks