[Condor-users] Scheduling Policies

Hello

I have been studying grid technologies to try to find one that meets the requirements of the grid project my company intends to implement, but I'm still a newbie.

Condor seems to meet all requirements but I dont think it implements the scheduling policies the way I need. I want to know how easy is to define my scheduling policy on Condor, and if you can give me some directions on how to begin doing this. I need to implement a scheduling algorithm that makes the manager submit jobs for the executers only during a period of the day (e.g. after work 6pm to 7am), and implements priority based on user, user group and application -> Each user group must have one priority and each user must have their own priority. Applications must have priority. So, scheduling must be done taking into account these 3 priority attributes. Those policies cannot be implemented in the job, that is, we cannot give much power to the guy that will create jobs.

Thank you
Roberto

Descubra como mandar Torpedos SMS do seu Messenger para o celular dos seus amigos. http://mobile.msn.com/