Re: [Condor-users] permission denied woes with enabling soap

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as Jason was having back in April but I haven't found a responses as to how(if?) it was fixed.

I've checked that QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED is true and that my SSL is disabled. Strangely I can change the ALLOW_SOAP to limit the where the SOAP requests can come from but I can't use any other HOSTALLOW_WRITE than * for birdbath submissions once I've removed the SSL entries in my condor_config file.

Was this solved?

Thanks,
Josh

Well, I got it working, but I had to open up HOSTALLOW_WRITE to '*' instead of something more explicit. After reading up, I believe my woes were due to dns issues. I am trying to sort that out now.
Thanks,

jdr

Matthew Farrellee wrote:

Jason,

Normally the QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED = TRUE should eliminate that problem. Do you happen to be using SSL authentication? If so I wonder if QUEUE_ALL... is being ignored.

Just a first thought...

matt