From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dan Bradley
Sent: Wed 02/04/2008 01:11
To: condor-world@xxxxxxxxxxx; Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Condor 7.1.0 released

Hello,

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 7.1.0 (not to be confused with our recent stable series release 7.0.1). This development series release introduces several new features.  The condor_startd can be configured to fetch jobs from other sources using a simple plug-in mechanism.  A new daemon condor_job_router has been added for dynamically transforming suitable Vanilla Universe jobs into Grid Universe jobs.  DAGMan's handling of rescue DAGs has been improved to better support nested DAGs.  See the Version History for a complete list of changes.  Condor 7.1.0 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.

Version History:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.1/8_3Stable_Release.html#sec:New-7-1-0

Downloads Page:
   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/